We are open to new ideas and innovations
We want to hear about new ideas that could make a difference to people affected by kidney disease.
What is our open door?
Our ‘open door’ encourages new ideas from anyone - patients, carers, industry, companies, researchers, scientists, doctors or health professionals.
Anyone can share their ideas with us at any time. Together we can explore options to move research and new ideas forward to make a difference.
Who should submit an idea to our open door?
Here are some examples of the things you could approach us with through open door:
- Do you need advice on how to take your research to the next stage?
- Are you looking for support with commercialisation of your product?
- Do you want help building a network of people to work with?
- Would you like to approach patients to steer your research idea?
- Are you wondering how best to secure funding for your idea?
- Do you have a great idea for research but are not sure how to make it a reality?
If you have a research idea and think there is a way we can support to make a difference for people with kidney disease, we want to hear about it.
Tell us about your idea
Complete our open door expression of interest form to tell us all about your idea.
Could your idea be funded by a research grant?
We fund clinical and non-clinical research. If you're an established researcher or looking for career development, find out about the different grants we have available, how much you can apply for, who can apply for what and how you can make an application.
If you would like to talk through your ideas, we'd love to have a chat.