Patients are at the heart of everything we do. You are experts in living with kidney disease and this insight is essential to inform and develop the best research.
If you want to use your experience to help other patients, join our growing online community of patient research advisors.
What is Kidney Voices?
Kidney Voices for Research is a community for patients interested in research.
- Share your news, stories and personal experiences of being involved in research
- Hear our exciting updates on the latest research
- Use your experience to inform consultations on treatments and research
- Find out ways to get involved including attending meetings and events, new research projects and media opportunities
- Complete surveys to strengthen the collective patient voice.
What do members get?
- Welcome pack so you know who we are and what we do
- Update, our quarterly magazine
- Talk Kidney, our regular e-newsletter to Kidney Research UK supporters
- Your voice heard.
Complete our application form and you will be added to our closed Facebook group where you can join in conversations about research.
“It's a brilliant group and I really enjoy reading all the posts. I love the way that the charity is so patient focused. It really does make a world of difference to be involved and feel like you're being listened to.”
Kathryn Croker, Kidney Voices member