Share your research in 60 seconds
This year marks our 60th anniversary. That’s 60 years of fighting to end kidney disease; 60 years of funding new discoveries; and now we challenge you to describe your research in 60 seconds!
We want to use this important milestone as an opportunity to shout about the amazing research we fund. We challenge you to communicate your research and why it matters in an accessible way to inform and inspire our supporters in a 60-second video.
You could get creative with an animation, use a series of slides or drawings, or simply talk to the camera — all ideas are welcome!
How to enter...
- To enter you must be funded by Kidney Research UK or have previously received funding from Kidney Research UK
- Entries will be judged by an independent panel and the winners will be announced during our 60th anniversary celebrations in October
- A prize will be awarded to the winner and the supporters’ favourite’
- Entries must be submitted by midnight on 31 August 2021 to email@example.com.
- The competition opens at 08:30 on 14 June 2021 and closes at midnight on 31 August 2021. Any entries received after this date will not be considered.
- Participants must submit a completed entry form alongside their video entry.
- Videos should be produced in landscape and submitted in MP4 format.
- Participants must ensure their entry is original and has not been used elsewhere.
- All entries must state the grant number relating to the research project in the submission.
- If an identifiable person features in the submitted video, entrants must ensure written permission has been given to use the video and share that permission with Kidney Research UK.
- The winning video will be judged by an independent panel and the results will be announced on 15 October 2021.
- Kidney Research UK will provide a prize. The prize is a £100 Amazon voucher for the winner and a £50 Amazon voucher for the supporters’ favourite.
- Kidney Research UK will be authorised indefinitely to use submitted videos in any promotional material, including any press or social media communications whether electronic, printed or otherwise without payment.
- Kidney Research UK reserves the right to change the prize or cancel the competition at any time.
- The competition is not open to any employees of Kidney Research UK.
- The competition is free to enter.
- Any personal data collected will only be used to contact the applicant regarding this competition.
For more information or if you have any questions, get in touch with our research communications team: