Charitable trusts partnerships
Generous support from charitable trusts and foundations has helped us make significant breakthroughs in kidney research, such as new advances in transplant medicine which are making more kidney transplants possible.
Working together we can do so much more to understand kidney disease better, improve treatments for patients, and ultimately find a cure. There are any number of ways we could work together.
- One-off grants to help fund an important piece of research
- Smaller grants to fund vital project components, such as lab equipment
- Commissioned grants to focus research into a specific condition
Long-term partnerships to enable strategic investment in a particular area of research. This could include collaboration on research calls, establishing a fund in the trust’s name, or advising on where to focus future support.
What can we offer you?
- Regular project reports highlighting the latest findings and impact
- Appropriate recognition of your commitment, for example in annual reports and through joint press opportunities
- Invitations to exclusive events, including the opportunity to meet top researchers and see research in action
- Unique partnership support – for example, outsource all or part of your grantmaking to us, and we can provide administrative and grantmaking support and advise on sustainability and succession planning.
Get in touch
For more information get in touch with our Philanthropy and Partnerships Team: