Do you buy or sell on eBay? Then you might like to know that you can support us through eBay, too.
Thanks to eBay for charity you can raise more money for Kidney Research UK. Every time you do a transaction – whether buying or selling – you can help save lives from kidney disease.
Buyers can shop for a bargain knowing they are supporting us and sellers can choose to donate between 10 and 100 per cent of a final sale price to help fund lifesaving research.
If you’d like to support us every time you buy or sell, all you have to do is to ‘favourite’ us as your chosen charity on eBay.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to eBay for Charity
- Search for Kidney Research UK and click on save as favourite. (You’ll need to log in to your eBay account if you haven’t already done so.)
- eBay will register that you have ‘favourited’ Kidney Research UK as your chosen charity.
- When you next buy or sell an item you will be asked at checkout if you wish to support us as part of the transaction process.
If you do your eBay shopping using the eBay app, you can still support us. Make sure you have ‘favourited’ us using a PC or laptop first (following the process above). Once you’ve done this and you are using the app:
- Go to your My eBay, click on your User ID
- Scroll down to support good causes on eBay, and select Kidney Research UK.
You’re good to go!
Why not start selling on eBay For Charity today?
(Every £ counts)