Major donors are generous philanthropists who give large gifts and make a massive difference to our work.
Why you might want to be a donor?
- You may identify with our cause
- Recognition; potentially see your name against a project/campaign
- Supporting the next generation of renal researchers
- Enhancing your social circle or business
- Wanting to make a difference to our work and those living with kidney disease
How would we support you?
- Understand your motivations and produce bespoke cases for support
- Build relationships with you and provide information about our work
Contact our Philantropy and Parnerships Team to find out more about making a donation and becoming a major supporter: